Thursday, February 10, 2011

Illustration Friday: IF "Reverse"

Reverse

When I had heard about Illustration Friday's word that had been chosen i though of course bizzaro because he is superman but reversed. But as i was making the illustration I thought, wouldn't it be cool if bizzaro fought against lex luthor. Prior to doing this assignment, I had watched Justice Leaugue: Crisis On Two Earths, an animated film, and in this movie there are two earths that you see, Universe A with superman as leader of the justice league and Universe B Lex Luthor is the leader. So after I watched it i decided to have the reversed versions of superman and lex luthor have a fight in an alternate reality.

Here are the images I used for reference and the image I used for the background:













Check out these other illustrations aswell:

Illustration Friday: Reverse

by sarahdrawsthings

IF Reverse

by linnie baby



Reverse

by harrybell

No comments:

Post a Comment