Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NO MCFUTURE

NoMcFuture

So this illustration was based on a blog titled "GETTING MYSELF McFIRED" and in the blog, the author states that, Mcdonalds is not ready for the McFUTURE. As I read the word McFuture, one thought came to my mind.

 BACK TO THE FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Character reference

And Instantly after that, I had my idea for an Illustration.

Mcdonalds ads thumbnails

So I had composed my thumbnails and I was pretty much ready to start on my final.

Delorean reference


I had used this image of the Delorean and the Back to the Future poster as references for my character and the car I had Illustrated.

shoes reference

For the clown feet I used this image and I twisted and turned it to get the right perspective.

And below are my Three mini McDonalds Illustrations

Mcdonalds Mini Ad 1
Mini Ad 1
Mcdonalds Mini Ad 2
Mini Ad 2
Mcdonalds Mini Ad 3
Mini Ad 3

No comments:

Post a Comment